Thursday, September 10, 2015

video tasya & rais solemnization

assalamualaikum
 
quick post and this time dedicated to one of my close friend...tasya...although it had been more than a year (since aqil, tasya's son is almost a year), I think I never share this video to my blog
 
to those mostly who know tasya or her husband rais or maybe one of them was your friend during the school and never saw them for quite a long time or maybe not know this couple and want to know about this couple can go to this link:
 
 
 
I quite like an idea to make a video during the wedding...cause u can see the movement in the video (the bride, bridegroom, family and friend) and it will make it more memorable compare to the picture...I don't say that picture is not quite an important for the long and forever memorable (picture u can do some cute pose)...but my personal opinion, video is meaningful...so, when they (the spouse) are fight or having some argument in their marriage, maybe they can take a look the most memorable thing they share to each other as the first thing carry on the tittle as husband and wife
 
ok, enjoy the video
 
thanks for reading....take care ^-^ 

No comments: