Wednesday, January 27, 2016

ajl 30

assalamualaikum
 
ok, other tough day.. physically and mentally and means its a good time to write a blog plus entry yg sikit je for this January
 
anugerah juara lagu 30 aka AJL30 was an event I will wait every year. and for this year, I watched it with maznah and amat with some foods at sungai besar: laksa Johor and Maznah's own pizza..haha..  with mom and dad. ok, let me summarized about AJL based on my personal opinion.
 
ok, overall this year AJL is quite mengecewakan. the event place looked quite small compared to the normal place: bukit jalil...ya from tv, u can see the stadium's exist door...the seat arrangement for  orchestra  and musician  during rock's performance were quite closed.  the sound was not so good  in the beginning..so,pretty pity to those who did the earlier performance. Therefore, one  of my favourite song: sampai mati was not fully well delivered...huhu... the idea of giving an award in the middle of performance is quite massy for me...it should gave at the beginning or in the end. and fara fauzana's second cloth is not quite nice...huhu..sian fara.
 
ok, as every knew, here're the winners: pictures credit to google
         

the advertisement

best vocal performance:  dayang nur faizah. after hazama's song was not well delivered(maybe he is sick or the audio system problem)...I vote for dayang...and deepin mmy heart I know that this song will got a little bit difficult to be in  top 3 song. p/s: although some people said your dress was looked like broom,  I  kind da like u wore that clothes...

no3: song wrote and produced by edry abd halim (kru) and song by caliph basker..hanya padamu ( I hope I wrote the correct tittle) ...last  year, they  won the best performance using others song...thump up

no 2:  as expected...song wrote  by him and his others closed friends...assalamualaikum...video yg agak touching during the performance. cayaklah bro

and our winners and as expected...song  produced  by hang nadim and lyric by kamal empayar...potret by akim and the majestric..at last...after they feel the heart broken cause mewangi was not in the final last year..they won it this year plus the award for best performance. personally, I think akim look amazing with this form of  band...and potret song is unique with the  song arrangement and  the  lyric...good job  guys


but my personal  opinion...I think the best performance during ajl is during hafiz and jac....the duo looked amazing and compliment each other...fantastic voice mostly during the last song: gemilang...it feels liked during I heard jac performed it  during 1st Malaysia's  idol...bravo....5 starts

ok, hopefully the next ajl...which is ajl 31 will be better.  keep up tv3...and thanks for organized  the  ajl in those  30 years....

ok,  tq for reading and take care ^-^   

No comments: