Monday, November 25, 2013

Ain dah kawin!!!

Assalamualaikum

apa yg sinonim dgn cuti sekolah...hm...hm...haruslah dengan terhidunya nasi minyak di merata tempat atau gulai yg akan menyebabkan some one said today will be a cheat day (cheat day is a day mostly in diet person will eat what they are avoided to eat such as rice, sweet etc)..or OMG it will ruined my diet project..ok guys just left that things behind and maybe just started diet back in January cause there will be less wedding invitation on that month...

ok, last february I wrote a post behind the scene ain's engagement day right? ok, 9 months which was last 11.11.13 they were officially husband & wife..ye!!!happy for both of you...ain, finally you already find your soul mate, true friend and your imam...ain looked so gorgeous+sweet+nice in her first wedding dress... turquoise and pink (just like my wallet color) but unfortunately I didn't saw her wearing her second dress where if I didn't mistake it was either white or cream color (one of our matrix's friend upload it on her fb pages but I couldn't saw it clearly)...who did I met during the event..well I met dini (with her mom, hubby & mother in law but I did saw her 2 cute children), some friends from hematology & blood bank department as I always went there to visit ain during my time in USM, wani (fendi & sarah) and Ct (our house mate for 3months)..we couldn't stay until majlis berarak cause hujan dah turun and currently it was early phase of musim tengkujuh in Kelantan...

ok, here some photo I took using my beloved camera
Ain di atas pelamin....dgn aksi2 nya

me & dini...ok, I took a long time & facing hard time dealing with my shawl-muni also..ok, by the end it was not like what maznah did it with the shawl..tp lantak lah...habis muka double bum2...ha..ha...petanda kena diet tu..hu..hu...

adik beradik yg 10 org hanya 4 (wana ms ni sibuk melayan sarah nak mkn)...yg dtg..where's others: kak diya-fly to aussie, along-attending her brother wedding, shikin-got conferences, mar-not feeling well but she already came during akad nikah with zul, kak lin-still in US and will be finishing her phd next year in 2014..maybe next wed she will attend...I hope so...

us with some pops

ala2 free style time...

ok, besides that i'll able to met azhar, kopang, kuzek & izah...and also my lovely junior in genome and some of my genome friends....and....he...he....

that's the end of my journey to kelantan...alhamdulilah selamat pegi & selamat balik ke sg buloh dgn jayanya...next wed for 10 siblings who will be the six persons, definitely in next year..in sha allah...

p/s: byk berita sedih berlaku bulan ni...semuanya kematian ahli keluarga tersayang & teman...maka, di saat kita bergembira jgn lupa sedekah kan al-fatihah buat saudara seislam kita yg telah pergi although you knew him or not...start with ain's mother (2/11), jue's father (19/11), kak rafi's mother (21/11), my junior..nice Chinese guy: Tan (22/11) & my senior father..kak aisya, dr zainal: 24/11)..

ok, take care ^-^
p/s: mr berdiet secara sihat......  
     

No comments: