Friday, October 23, 2015

movie review: hotel transylvania2

assalamualaikum
 
update kali ni regarding to my latest movie at the cinema....lama dah cite ni main at cinema but I just got chanced to see it last week within lovely kak di and kak faiz at space u8, shah alam....ok, disebabkan at the western countries were Hollowen day...makanya, there were a lot of scary + thriller movie di cinema...as for me, my choice was a funny ghost movie aka cartoon movie...
 
presenting hotel transylvania2...ok, that was my first time watched a movie in the cinema...biasanya, I will wait one of my friend downloaded the movie or I just waited until it entre the television...
 
To summarize: this was the sequel from the first movie (I didn't watched the first movie, but I knew it will be fun and a lot of laugh as the sequel was funny too)...Mavis got married to Jonathan..so the Dracula married the human...and a year ago, Mavis got pregnant and after the baby was born, the Dracula wanted his grandchild to be a Dracula. but he need to wait until Dennis (grandchild) fifth birthday...so, before Dennis fifth birthday, Dracula was worried if Dennis will be human. Therefore, he asked his son in law (Jonathan) to bring Mavis to his hometown...before that, this hotel was open to the human to stay...
 
Then, Dracula bring Dennis to several placed with accompany by his friends in order to make Dennis become evil and not implement with human value or behave...a lot of fun journey through the way until his fifth birthday...so, what Dennis will be at last? either become Dracula or human or both..hum..hum...so, need to watch it by yourself
 
the poster....

ok, for this my favourite will be blobby...the green one...so kesian+kelakar...although it just make the blubby sound...the warewolf, the wow fact-he got many children and one of them was closed to Dennis


ok, that's all for review...please watch and enjoy the movie...ms I tengok this movie at space u8, there were a lot of families bring their children...

ok, thanks for reading...take care ^-^
      

No comments: