Monday, November 20, 2017

hapi convocation ijah!!

Assalamualaikum

yeah..after 5 years of struggling..a lots of effort, cry, missing home sooo much..she finally got what she dream of..the convocation day to azizah maamor and officially, other medical doctor in our family member after kak ety..

Her convocation was on 30 October 2017 but unfortunately I and kak ety weren't able to attend. another big boss is coming during that time and I need to be around KL..huhu...therefore, both of us spent a time during weekend to Ijah convocation..overall, the schedule by Ijah was well organized except for the homestay where my dad didn't like it much and as the result he need to follow us around (that the good sign actually or else, he will stay at the homestay or hotel by himself...hehe). I started my journey to Ipoh from KL with ETS and thank you ALLAH..I bumped with tasya, my best buddy I miss most near celcom store at NU sentral...haha..I reached Ipoh around 11.00 pm and next day at 7 am I got skype meeting with my co supervisor..haha

During the journey (there were mak, bapak, ijah, kak ety and me in the car while maznah got to work on Saturday), I was busy preparing my slaid until we stopped at bandar casia for window shopping and lunch as well as pray. Bandar cassia is looked like JPO as it sold many well known brand under one place with the affordable price I guess..haha...as my mom bought pillow, sheet etc at the chester (sorry for the wrong spelling). We continue our journey to USM as Ijah got photo shoot with her friends. While for others, we went to the home stay and suddenly ijah called us and asked for her stethoscope and chocolate..hish..hish..we sent it to her and went for shopping..well, what is the best thing to shop in penang..haha..of course jeruk and the most famous jeruk in the town: jeruk pak ali..and the kaki shopping, my mom and kak ety, mcm biasa...shopping..well for the while, mampu takat tengok je la...huhu....maznah arrived at 6 pm and she went to USM first to fetch ijah but ijah didn't hang up the phone (well, it was our fault also caused didn't inform ijah that maznah will come to fetch her)so maznah went to our place near nasi kandar line clear....so, ms tu nak malam..jadinya we went to batu feringgi to jln2 and go to avatar park..haha. while ijah berpusing2 with her friends...end of the first day

second day, family picture time: as we dress nicely to take family picture....pusing2 di tapak pesta USM. ms kejadian tu, one of my junior finally finish her master study and I pergi jumpa dia with congrats balloon. haha..we had our lunch at tapak pesta and at 1 pm me and kak ety went back to Ipoh as my train to KL was schedule at 5.00 pm. 

so, that's it the journey to USM...haha, sebenarnya on the way blk Ipoh tu..singgah lagi kat bandar cassia for starbuck and gi beli tiket murah to maps ipoh...hoho..picture time
stesen ipoh di waktu malam...cantikz..that's why i suka sampai ipoh mlm2

me and ijah at bandar cassia

muka suka lepas makan nasi kandar and mertabak

sun set at penang

ms kitaorg gi ni, ada upacara utk budha..habis semua jln jem sikit


at avatar...sila buka lampu suluh anda tau caused keadaan di sini gelap..tetapi

cantik...and lampu suluh tu berguna utk korang ambil gambar tau...

us

pada peminat journey to the west, this is your place...byk gila maskot2 utama kat sini..plus tempat ni sgt dekat dengan pantai..ada satu port tu, memang pantai, so hati2 tau..caused x de lampu kat situ

ada bunga bercahaya jugak

ok, this is the place for the avatar tu...memang dekat tokong and parking rm5..ada org akan guide korang utk parking and free for enterance

this is our homestay...ok je, tapi line internet sgt slow plus kedai2 mkn pun jauh...huhu..so, bpk kena kitaorg berjalan2

ijah and our parents..gambar yg lain akan diupload nanti...ms hr kejadian pun aku ambil gambar sendiri caused ms master hr tu x sempat nk ambik..haha..so, I x sabar nk tunggu gambar I siap..

with my junior..mira..akak so pround of you...yes, finally all my juniors already finish their study..yg senior ni, sila insaf diri ya..haha..

other genomian yg konvo sekali, master human genetic 2017

cari mira lain, mira lain yg jumpa...ambil gambar wei...

ni ms hr konvo ijah..maz x masuk, maka di tugaskan utk cari surprise present for ijah...asal ms aku konvo dulu x de..huhu


ok, that's all for ijah konvo...makanya secara rasmi, maamor clan finish study in USM with flying colors...x tahu lah kalo lepas ni generasi USM bersambung lagi kan...haha..tapi memang hatrik lah caused 3 org sambung belajar kt USM...kalo kak ety gi USM memang lagend la...dah lah semua USM kelantan..boleh masuk book of record ni..haha..that's what we call legacy

last picture

attendance check and every one is happy...ijah got 3 bouquet flowers for her convocation and officially your'e Dr Azizah Maamor now...gi rehat2 puas caused nanti kena keje kuat2...dah keje jgn lupa belanja kakak ko ni..yes^-^

tq for reading and take care ^-^  
      

No comments: