Tuesday, February 4, 2014

January oh January

Assalamualaikum....

ok, last January adalah penghasilan entry yg sangat mendukacitakan...just 1 entry from 31 days in January...ha..ha...it is due to busy work to do (admit..a part of it), no big event to be share (admit...a part of it) or because of my lazy thing to update my blog (ha..ha..I think this is the biggest factor)..ok, need to catch up a lot of thing, so I manage to write as many entries as possible...

ok January was coming back again and what was the biggest happened during that month..ok, of course it was my birthday...my 29th birthday on 29 January..ok..i already 29...wah!!it's like a dream and currently it still many things I need to do and I got another a year before I moving to 30 years old..things regarding to my career, family (finding 'someone' perhaps), finance, vocation ( I really need a long break & vocation and of course a lot of part time to do to gain some money...need to take a rest & chance as this year is Tahun Melawat Malaysia 2014...so should be some interesting promotion with the low budget required) & others

to those who giving their wish during my birthday...thanks a lot guys & thanks for all your doa & please pray for me..& for this year..the first person that give my birthday wish was come from Kelantan...thanks ya!..sooo sweet..he..he...& of course every year, I will wait a wish from my best buddies during my matrix & MSU..pn eha..(why? ada lah peristiwa di sebalik ini)luckily she remembered this year..he..he..

my birthday cake...thanks to syud, fifi & wani..really love it & can taste a lot of cake in the same time..nampak tak gaya tamak di situ..ha..ha...

surprised chocolate bar from abby...thanks abby, terkejutz i...after meeting tiba2 ada dah kat atas note book

request pavlova from my sweet + cute sister..maznah (ayat megapu right)..rsnya yummy...dap..dap...ha..ha...

Lastly, hopefully this year will give me some surprise and mencabar my ability to achieve it...really hope for a great news in all area or field that mention above...and a lot of spirit in my lovely environment....

ok, take care...see u again ^-^

p/s: those who are looking for rawatan after bersalin aka mengurut...I have something special+interesting info to share in my next entry.. 

No comments: