Friday, June 28, 2013

jln2 main2

Assalamualaikum......

k, i got my old stuff back...yes, this month shj I already watched 2 superhero or what in Malay we said 'adiwira'...one is made from metal...ha..ha...'abg besi'..or men of steel and another one what i can said please don't drove faster or something will happen to you...ha....ha...the fast & furious 6...drp kedua2nya, I need to said that the new version of superman is quite good compare to fast & furious (well...this is my personal opinion)...the clothe is quite different from previous & if you wanna see something different, maybe you guys should go to 3D...mostly when the fight scene....ha..ha....

k, minggu ke-3 bln June ni di habiskan di tempat yg jauh lg ku kenang....shah alam....ha..ha...miss shah alam so much...memang boleh kembalikan memori lah...mostly when I saw a new building of MSU...although I didn't had a chance to study in the new building & place...but when I saw the logo, I really miss my old buddies...wishing I could turning back the time..during undergraduate study with all the fun+enjoyable memory...forget it, there is no turning back...unless doremon is here

k, dinner yg di sponser oleh erma di restaurant tupai2 di seksyen 13. last gi ni ms first time handle reunion for my batch Slissian and currently the price was increase nearly rm 10...wow, kalo teringin nak gi sini, please make sure you're in superb hungry or most deadly starving, br rs berbaloi2 byr..so, the price was almost rm28/head...& the funny thing was in front of this restaurant, there was other restaurant steamboat restaurant also tp ada pilihan or variety yg lebih banyak...siap ada grill lagi and the price is quite cheaper about rm24 or 26/head(sorry, x ingat ada tax ke tak)tp kalo nak gi weekend mcm kitaorg hr tu, please book ok...nama restaurant, i x ingat but restaurant ni dlm apartment acapella...actually, 27/6 yg lepas was erma last day in selangor as she will going back to her hometown in limbang, sarawak...so, after this x tahu when i will have a chance to met her..

ok, keadaan sudah kembali pulih...no more haze, alhamdulilah....and ramadan akan menjenguk x lama lagi...hopefully all my favorite story in tv will be end before ramadan kalo x susah...susah...

study & study & study....


ok, take care 

No comments: