Thursday, January 31, 2013

my 28 birthday!!

Assalamualaikum.....

alhamdulilah masih di beri kesempatan olehNYA di dalam dunia ini..di kurniakan kesihatan mental & fizikal, rezeki (moga lebih dimurahkan rezeki), dan masih bernafas di buminya

thanks to both cikgu ma'amor & puan raudzah to be my lovely parents, to all my siblings & friends mainly in HGC for the cake..and did not forget to ijah for treating me yesterday & ima for the prize ((he...he...I'm still waiting for it)..k, wishlist for this year are:
1. Mendapatkan handphone baru (As I play duit kutu with some of my friends & I'm still waiting for my turn which will be in this July), tab & mp3 (mp3 atau i-pod cause ijah said those thing was cheaper nowdays).
2. Kepastian: in career either I should proceed with phd which I really want to do it...or working as I need money also for my live or maybe do it both
3. my other half: k, selari dengan umur..masih mencari my other half...oh man...where are you...he..he...
4. Starting new thing: As I'm joining SNE, rasanya nak start SNE as my first business...k, sapa2 nak sihat, berseri & cantik..and at the same time increase your salary...I'll show you guys how
5. lebih dimurahkan rezeki, kesabaran, kekuatan, keazaman dan sebagainya...I mean all the positive thing
and lastly

update blog selalu...ha...ha.....

k, enjoy the pictures
HGC member yg hadir..thanks so much..love you guys!!

gaya ketamakan: me & dr mimi

the girls: ina, sathiya & mira

Other girl: start with the girl in gold baju kurung-kila, farah,nar,fuzah,ros and dr na

my cake-seriously I doesn't care about my age..what is important 'hati mesti mahu senang'..ha..ha..

Jaafar and aizat

the birthday girl with her cake

me & dr na

gaya manja & bersuap2 mar & fuza

us I

us II

thanks ijah for the cake & pizza...so yummy..........

lastly, thanks again for you guys.really appreciate it...ye, that's what we said what the friendship and sibling is all about..thanks for your guys wish on my birthday...sedang bersemangat utk merealisasikan...

k, mood update blog memang sedang membara...k, selamat tinggal januari & selamat datang februari...bulan mendatang ni, bulan yg kena bekerja kuat cause byk perkara perlu diselesaikan sebelum memulakan masa bertapa selama 1 bulan on march...

k, see you soon ^-^   

No comments: