Monday, September 24, 2012

convocation day I



asslamualaikum....

setelah berhempas pulas almost 3 years, finally I managed to get my Master...yipe!!!how do I feel???hm...i think nobody in this entire world will say, ' I feel sad'....ha..ha....

mestilah gembira walaupun ada beberapa accident yg kurang menyenangkan berlaku...no worry, it's not a huge accident..k, few pictures which i'm taking from my camera, already been placed in my FB page. k, overall the convocation its quite ok..the ceremony went smooth except we (I mean my friends & I and also guests in the hall) need to wait for our canselor to come...kalo tuanku cepat dtg lagi, that ceremony might be end lagi cepat....

batch kali ini menyaksikan there were a lot of member from HGC, I mean my office received their Master certificate. There were 8 of us which were me, sathiya, huda, kak hatin, julia, amin, aizat & iman...tapi disebabkan a few of us already gt married, maka sukar utk mengambil gambar bersama-sama...uh.uh...bila ada peluang taking pic together, memang langsung x melepaskan peluang yg ada...ha..ha... jadi rsnya sapa2 yg nak konvo for their degree, mainly to maznah & ijah gunakan peluang mengambil gambar after you guys finish your degree ok....

k, i'll try my best to pick photo's which I do not place it in my FB page



me& mom to be: kak hatin...

lovely couple..hopefully by next year I can get your invitation card: amin & erni

My family

odin aka pak din..next person from cikgu maamor who will attend his convo this october

family time

genom's famiy..ct dah fly ke australia for her phd...wishing you all d best & hopefully I can come to visit you..

family picture again

me & USM's robe...gambar potret for master convocation...

mak & umaiyrah...julia's daughter...so cute.....

future usm graduate & cik dr

girl's time

Me & IPS...perhaps for my PHD also....hm???hm???

dewan canselor USM

gaya kepenatan..peace...peace...

tahniah!!!

pak din with his future flowers.....tunggu!!!!

ok...that's for part I, jumpa for part II


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tahniah atas kejayaan saudari.

Hijau Daun said...

Wasalam...

Alhamdulillah & congratulation for your convocation....of course everyone will be happy in her convocation day...accident berlaku myb ade hikmah tersendiri...all the best with ur next stage...pHD, after this gonna start call you 'Dr Hasnah Maamor'. =)

hasnah said...

he..he..thanks semua