Wednesday, August 19, 2015

kawan berjuang

Assalamualaikum
 
 
kawan berjuang...berjuang utk apa? haha...in my case my friend yg berjuang bersama2 dan mencapai matlamat yg sama...
 
 
ok, kat u sy ni, postgraduate student need to attend a class either you master or phd student...haha...yes..need to attend class like during undergraduate or your doing the course mood during master..for me, attending class is not a big issue for me...what make it issue-we got a homework!!!haha...ni baru student life...homework yg kena berfikir mostly bila kena siapkan assignment (and paling best most the homework need to finish during last fasting month..hahha)...huhu..teringat terus kekawan ms kat msu dulu...rindu nya kat semua mostly ct cause I didn't met her since 2008...after graduation day...huhu..miss u sooo much ct...
 
 
ok, luckily, the semester is finish and we finish our course too....and what's a good news is we don't have exam for that subject...ada bagusnya ambik course ni cause it will remind you to think about your action...what kind of researcher/ lecture/scientist will u be...by the way for this semester I'm taking research ethic & academic integrity course...good course actually for a new, current and future researcher/staff/student etc...
 
jom bergambar:
 
after our mini symposium presentation...presenting my lovely coursemate-from left: mina, dr (sorry dr, I can't remember your name but thanks for asking me questions), Carmen, our lectures: dr hwang and dr renee, shashi, me & vicent....


For this time, kawan seperjuangan dan berkongsi masalah ada 5 org sahaja...kelas pun discuss between us only but best gak kelas sikit2 ni...haha...For next semester...class for research seminar....hope we can get through the course smooth and what is the most important thing, we pass the course and boleh tumpukan perhatian pada our study


ok, that's all.....#phdjourney...haha... 
 

No comments: