Monday, March 9, 2015

MH370 after a year

assalamualaikum

8/3....date utk di ingati atas event tertentu...perhaps your anniversary, birthday, and the biggest event to remember international lady day

tapi 8/3/2014....akan terpahat mainly to Malaysian....a date when we lost our MH370...I still remember during the first time I heard the news...It was lovely Saturday morning as me and Muni were planning to watch movie together: non stop...When I opened my IG account and I read about the news..my first though at that time...is it Malaysia aircraft...and when I saw 'MH' at the began before the no 370...I knew it was Malaysia aircraft...and when I watched the movie...all I though was...'is it the same thing happen to them?'...since that time...I believe all Malaysian pray for them to come home

but day after day, month after month....and finally it came back to 8/3/2015....it was been a year & until now we don't know what really happen to them in MH370....

but we still hope for the miracle...and lokasi sebenar tempat MH370 berada...walaupun there are a lots of theories to relate it...we just want the truth...moga pencarian ini akan sampai ke penghujungnya

MH370...its already a year....

ok, take care..da..da...  

No comments: